It is Thanksgiving morning, and I have been up since 5:30 thanks to my adorable kitties who decided 5:30 is the best time to demand cuddles. It has been quite a year, so I wanted to list a few things I am thankful for.
- My husband who puts up with all my weird moods and antics. I’m 90% sure I annoy him most of the time, but we are now in our 3rd year of marriage and 8th year of togetherness. I love him bunches and wouldn’t know what to do without him.
- My cats. They really are my fur babies. Life just isn’t worth it without cats.
- My mom who is my best friend. I am lucky to have such a great relationship with her. She keeps me sane and out of jail, even now that I am 25.
- My dad who is so much fun and has the best advice as I go through things in life that they don’t discuss in school (which they probably should).
- My brother. He may be WAY more creative and artistic than me, but he is still awesome.
- My family. They’re crazy, but I love them. And my closest friends are family, so they are included here too.
- Disney. Always thankful for the happiness and the magic.
- This is a weird one, but I am thankful that my current CPA exam section has a chapter on bankruptcy because whenever I get to that chapter all I can think of is Michael Scott declaring bankruptcy in that episode of the office.
- Books. Especially ones like Harry Potter that never get old no matter how many times you read them.
- All the men in Marvel movies. Beyond thankful for them if you know what I mean.
- Fuzzy blankets and socks, because I am always cold.
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. The parade starts in just a few hours, so let me know what your thankful for in the comments!