I hope everyone had a safe celebration last night. We have officially said goodbye to 2018! Today is the first blank page of 2019, and the book can be anything you want it to be. I’ve been spending the past few weeks thinking about what I want to accomplish the coming year, and I want you guys to help me stay accountable.
- Lose 20 Pounds
- I want to be in much better shape by the end of this year.
- I still have my personal trainer once a week, but I need to be better at going to the gym at least three other days in addition.
- I have a snacking problem that I need to work on. It’s bad, especially on lazy days or crazy work days.
- Work on Crafting
- Now that I have free time again, I want to learn new things.
- Quilting is my number one new craft this year. I already have plans with my aunt for her to teach me this summer.
- Making my own Mickey Ears. This one should be easier than quilting, but it looks just as fun.
- Sewing my own cosplays. This is probably a forever work in progress as I learn how to use my sewing machine.
- Better money management
- We want to buy a house this year. That means a lot of planning for down payments and cost of movers and new furniture. It’s a huge decision and I can’t wait.
- Two pretty big vacations this year in addition to moving. After tax season we are going to Disney World for a couple of days, and labor day weekend we are going on an Alaskan cruise. We have saved quite a bit for these, but they are both big spending trips.
- I am weak when it comes to books, leggings, and Amazon. My goal for this year is to cut down on the extra spending on non-needed things so we can afford all of our big purchases this year.
What are your main girls for this year? Maybe we can help each other out!
One thought on “Happy New Year!”
My main goal is to also spend less. I’m going to want spend money on my vacation also.
I would like to learn sign language for a new job I want to get next school year.