Good bye 2019! This past year was definitely my renaissance (which happened to be my word of the year. I chose well). So much happened!
- Got my CPA license
- Got the job offer from Disney
- Left public accounting
- Moved to Orlando
- Bought a house
- Went on an Alaskan cruise
- Surpassed my reading goal
- Basically made playing in theme parks my new hobby
- Started going to OrangeTheory Fitness
- Survived our first travelling Christmas with very few casualties (only 5 presents left in Orlando. I had a 10 minute freak out about it but what are you going to do when you are 8 hours away?)
I can’t wait to see what 2020 brings. I am not going to go into all of my current goals and projects in this post as this is just a “Oh crap, I haven’t updated in months” thing, but I promise to post my 2019 reading list the hope for the future soon.
I will get better about posting on a schedule, I promise!