Let’s do a more whimsical thing today. It’s December. It’s less than 70* in Florida. It’s Christmas time. And now that I am a few years removed from working retail, I can appreciate the music of the season again. As always, feel free to tell my why I am so wrong in the comments.
The best Christmas songs:
- “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” by N*SYNC
- “Jingle Bells” by Michael Buble
- “We Need a Little Christmas” by the cast of Glee
- “Christmas Eve” by the Transiberian Orchestra
- “Oh, Santa” by Larry the Cucumber
- “Little Drummer Boy” by Josh Groban
- “Last Christmas” by Wham!
- “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” By Band Aid
- “12 Days of Christmas” by Penatonix
- “Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer”
- “Up on the Housetop” by Penatonix
- “I’ll be Home for Christmas” by Josh Groban
- “Carol of the Bells” by Mannheim Steamroller
- “Hamildolph” by Eclipse 6
The WORST Christmas songs:
- Any rendition of “The Christmas Song”
- That song about a kid buying shoes
- “Silver Bells”
- “Blue Christmas”
- “All I want for Christmas is You” is over played and over hyped
- “The Chipmunk Song” after the fifth time it’s played
Yep. I went there. I listed those. Come at me. And I am sure I am forgetting a bunch more, but if it did not pop into my head without lots of thinking, then it did not deserve to be on either list.
Happy holiday season!